Challenge.


Assalamualaikum wbt.
Baiklah Alhamdulillah masih diberi peluang untuk bernafas lagi diatas muka bumi Allah.
Syukur ke hidrat Ilahi.
InshaAllah.

Fuhh! 😁😂


Okay.

So, as you can see the picture on the right side is actually one of my challenging things that I do in my life. Okay, maybe is not sound too challenging to you guys. But, yeah for me I think it's quite challenging. Don't think I take any drugs to stay all night, okay.

😀I'm a good girl "LAH".
Huhhhh~ 😞.


This one of the task that we do in the Ued102 class session with Miss Nadia.

Let see~



"72 HOURS NO SLEEP"

Hurm, 72 hours.

72?
Seventy-two?
SEVEN AND TWO??!

LOL, BHAHAHAHAH😂😂😂
Okay, ignore that.


Almost 3 days. No sleep.
It is freaking hell. HAHAHa
Well, you already know. If you don't have a very good sleep at night you will feel very very tired,
right? And you will feel very sleepy. And then, you will fall asleep wherever you feel comfortable.
So, with my experience not to sleep for 72 hours, it is because on that time we are having a camping. A very huge Bulan Sabit Merah camp, for 4 days at SMK BANDAR BARU SENTUL. We only target for students to attempt around 200++, but the unexpected things happen. There were 500++ students join the camp. Fuhhh. Isn't that sounds ridiculous? Yeah, it might be true. Eh, okay I'm telling the truth. Not a fairy tale story. So, in that camp, the position I was holding is the young officer. There's a lot of things that the young officer need to do. From A-Z we need to be careful on what we do. It is super duper tired tho. HAHAHA 😂😂. With 2 days of roll-call and we can't even have a sleep those who are the young officer like me because we need to do a report, each one of us. And another 1 night I spend for manage all the participants' checkpoints for their certificate on last day of camp. 👍😀

Seeeeeeeeeee? Can you guys see?👀
It's really really really tiring works.
But it's okay. I'm fine with that. I'm having fun in that camp. That was one of my experience in my life. I love it. Sometimes it teaches me how to work together with group members and how to manage all the things properly and it is also teaching me how to conduct the camp perfectly. ❤😁🙌


Hmm.
I think that's all I can share with you guys. It maybe not sounds amazing story or awesome story, but I hope you guys enjoy reading it.


Kamsahamida!! 💕😜 🙋
Bye-bye~

Comments

Popular Posts