Chapter 1 : ABOUT MYSELF


Assalamualaikum wbt. 
Hi, Hello everyone. 

Feeling well?
Great, Alhamdulillah.

May you all have a very good day then :)

Maybe you keep on wondering what i'm going to say after this, right? So, as you can see for this title then. 

It's "ABOUT MYSELF".

But before that. I have transfer my college end of year 2018, which mean last year on December. So, i enter Institut Kemahiran MARA Kuala Lumpur(IKMKL) in Kg Pandan area too. And just another 2 weeks i'm gonna end my semester 1. HOREYYY!!! 

Okay2 too much story right here. XD

Back to our main reason for this one. 

MYSELF?

Here i'm gonna attach my presentation "ABOUT MYSELF"











I'm sorry I can't attach the full video. 
because the video is too big and cannot be supported. So this is just a half of the video that i can show you. 

So. yeah. i thing that is all for now. Wait for new coming story. 
And i will update it as soon as possible. 
Thank you for your time. Sorry if my english kinda broken. And so the video too. 
Kinda sucks. but ha' we learn from mistake. Right?

Stay tune!
See you again. 
I Love You, XOXO.





Comments

Popular Posts