FIRST DAY IN DRAWING CLASS
Assalamualaikum wbt.
Hii, Heyy !!
Hurmm, first day / first class / new friends?
Urgh. πͺ
Clichè things that everyone had in their life after moving into a new place like what i did.
So, as you can see. My elder post about IPB - Institut Profesional Baitulmal right? I’ve been there for already a year and a half. I take business study course over there. It’s actually not my course. Literally NOT MY COURSE !!
πππ©π aigooo π© such a hard time i had there.
“Study with no interest is not a good idea AT ALL”
Please don’t do like what i did. You’ll get stress along your semester.
And and and you’ll end up with low pointer ever and it superrr sucks.
πππππ
But.
I miss the environment there. I miss my friends. They are too good. They are too intelligent. They are too smart. And they have that very good team work ever.
Sooo after i face all the stress thingy things. I cannot catch up the subjects. Keep on failing failing and failingg over and over again. So I fade up. And i stop studying there.
And i found a new place. “YAYYY !!” ππ¬
IKM and it stand for Institut Kemahiran Mara Kuala Lumpur.
My first impression is
“This place is scary”
“This place is like an oldd oldddd very oldd school”
And i might not like it (at first)
But after that. All that changes. 100% change thoo. π±π±
I like it here. Friends π Lectures π
There’s a lot of boys here π€£π€£
Haahahaha and NO I’M NOT GONNA FALL FOR THEM. EVEN THO I WAS BUSY THINKING ABOUT BOYS. Okay2 enough it just a song. π€§
Hii, Heyy !!
Hurmm, first day / first class / new friends?
Urgh. πͺ
Clichè things that everyone had in their life after moving into a new place like what i did.
So, as you can see. My elder post about IPB - Institut Profesional Baitulmal right? I’ve been there for already a year and a half. I take business study course over there. It’s actually not my course. Literally NOT MY COURSE !!
πππ©π aigooo π© such a hard time i had there.
“Study with no interest is not a good idea AT ALL”
Please don’t do like what i did. You’ll get stress along your semester.
And and and you’ll end up with low pointer ever and it superrr sucks.
πππππ
But.
I miss the environment there. I miss my friends. They are too good. They are too intelligent. They are too smart. And they have that very good team work ever.
Sooo after i face all the stress thingy things. I cannot catch up the subjects. Keep on failing failing and failingg over and over again. So I fade up. And i stop studying there.
And i found a new place. “YAYYY !!” ππ¬
IKM and it stand for Institut Kemahiran Mara Kuala Lumpur.
My first impression is
“This place is scary”
“This place is like an oldd oldddd very oldd school”
And i might not like it (at first)
But after that. All that changes. 100% change thoo. π±π±
I like it here. Friends π Lectures π
There’s a lot of boys here π€£π€£
Haahahaha and NO I’M NOT GONNA FALL FOR THEM. EVEN THO I WAS BUSY THINKING ABOUT BOYS. Okay2 enough it just a song. π€§
Here is where the first picture was taken in first class.
And i met new friends from another contry. Penang, Kelantan, Terengganu, N9 and Kuala Lumpurr.
❤️π§‘πππ
So happy watching guyss
Meet you in my next post. Iloveyouuu π
#XOXO



Comments
Post a Comment