GEN OR ZODIAC?
Assalamualaikum wbt.
Hello, everyone.๐
How was your weekend?
I hope you're having a very good day every day. ๐
Back to last week Friday I'm having a camping which is Bulan Sabit Merah camp, for 3Days 2Night.
And yes, yesterday it was totally tiring af. The camp ends up at 1 something in the evening and I come back home around 2 something, and rushing back to go to my ex-classmate house, she had a little banquet. At night, the members of the local community committee they had a huge open house to all the neighbor. After all the event finish, I come back to hostel take a rest here and ready for tomorrow exam, I mean today the exam held.
I still feel tired but, I cannot stop here. There's a lot of things that I need to refinish.
So, let us begin the next activities in UED102 classes.
The next chapter is :
"CHANGE OF GLOBALIZATION ERA."
Talking about globalization, what you really understand? Nothing?
It's okay. Let me tell you. Actually, the topic is telling you the changes of new coming years by years. There are a lot of advantages and disadvantages on new coming years. Because when years is changing, the human is also changing too. People will not stay the same. Sometimes the years of change lead people to continue to be wiser and more powerful.
Here's an example below where we choose "Teenagers as The MAIN ROLE"
⥣ ⥣ ⥣ ⥣ ⥣
WHAT IS WRONG WITH GENERATION - Z ?
Before that, did you know what gen you are?
Nevermind, I show you. ๐
Example:
1. Pre Baby Boom (lahir pada 1945 dan sebelumnya)
2. The Baby Boom (lahir antara 1946 – 1964)
3. The Baby Bust (lahir antara 1965 – 1976) – Generasi X
4. The Echo of the Baby Boom (lahir antara 1977 – 1997) – Generasi Y
5. Generation Net (lahir antara 1998 hingga kini) – Generasi Z
6. Generation Alpha (lahir pada 2010) – Generasi Alpha


Comments
Post a Comment