MY GOALS




Assalamualaikum wbt.
Heyy semua! ๐Ÿ˜
Harap semua baik-baik belaka InshaAllah.

Alhamdulillah kini bumi dilimpahi rahmat Allah SWT. Hujan yang menuruni membasahi tanah bumi.

Segala bunyi yang memecah suasana kini lenyap dibalik air hujan yang menghentam ke tanah.

Aman. Tenang.



               *                     *                    *



Kini yang masih sendirian di asrama duduk bersaja menghadap komputer riba menanti idea untuk dilemparkan ke dalam blog ini. KURKUR~


                         ๐Ÿ™ˆ                                         ๐Ÿ™‰                                    ๐Ÿ™Š



So, apa yang korang boleh nampak there is a picture on the right side which you guys can see a word say "MY GOALS" isn't?

Actually, this is a handout or a task that Miss give to us to finish it, which is our goals set for the future. I didn't know what I wrote on it. LOL ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚


So this is what I wrote on the "Goal and Step" paper. I only choose my favorite part.




 GOAL :

๐Ÿ’œTO BECOME A REALLY GOOD PERSON.

STEPS :

๐Ÿ’œ LEARN OTHERS OR DIFFERENT PEOPLE ATTITUDE
๐Ÿ’œ AVOID CAUSING PROBLEMS TO OTHER PEOPLE
๐Ÿ’œBE AN HANDIFUL PERSON
๐Ÿ’œALWAYS GIVE A HAND TO A PERSON WHO  NEEDS HELP.







Actually, this setting goal is for us to see whether we can achieve it or not. So, as you think it is actually like a plan. A plan that we create before we attend to work on it. It may give you a step forward to start your journey with amazing tips.

GOODLUCK GUYS!! ✌


I think that's all I can share with you guys. There is more story that I will post it up later.
Thank you for the time. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ’•



- STAY TUNE -




Comments

Popular Posts